Is the once bright paint on your walls fading? Will a new paint color spice up a bland room of your home? If it feels like it might be time to freshen up the inside of your home with new paint, R&D Painting can help.
What you can expect with R&D Painting?
- We come to your home and offer a free color consultation. This is where we’ll walk you through every step of the painting process, from picking a color to what to expect while we work
- We fully measure the area we’ll be painting so we know how to properly estimate your job
- Before we paint, we’ll assess any other issues, including sheet rock blemishes, stress cracks, nail pops, holes and scuffs
- We ask that you move any small items and breakables so they don’t get damaged during your paint job
- We will either move your furniture with sliders or completely cover your furniture. You’ll never have to worry about us scratching your floors
- We use top-of-the-line Sherwin Williams paint. Green products are also available
- We will leave your furniture and home exactly like we found it—with no mess, except you will have with freshly painted walls
- We provide full, three year warranty with all paint jobs
- Bathroom Painting
- Bedroom Painting
- Kitchen Painting
- Kitchen Cabinet painting
- Living Room Painting
- Sheetrock Repair
- Sheetrock Installation
- Trim and Ceiling Painting
- Wallpaper Removal
Why Choose R&D Painting:
Since 2005 R&D has provided professional painting experience throughout the entire Triangle area. Our professional painters want your home to look its best and we want to provide you with the best value for your investment.
We know just how important your home is and will treat it like it was our own. Call us at (919) 669-6459 to get a free estimate for your home’s painting project.