Garage Floor Painting
Is your garage floor dull and dirty? Do you want your garage floor to shine like that of a professional mechanic?
Are Do-It-Yourself Products Worth the Time?
You could do the job yourself with garage floor coating from a hardware store, but the results might not be what you expect. Those off-the-shelf products are not designed for long-term use and will likely peel off with your hot tires.
Step-by-Step: Here’s How R&D Painting Helps:
- The coating we put down is only as good as what’s underneath it, so we’ll use chemicals to peel away your old garage floor coating
- If your coating cannot be peeled off with chemical treatment, diamond grinding is available
- We re-paint it with top of the line, industrial strength coating products
- We also paint pool decks, patios and concrete floors
- While we’re coating your floor, we can also turn your garage into your custom sports cave. Let us paint a mural of your favorite team on your garage wall!
For an extra fee, R&D Painting will gladly move your items from the garage before starting your paint job.
Since 2005 R & D has been accumulated years of professional painting experience servicing the entire Triangle area.
We know just how important your home is and will treat it like it was our own. Call us at (919) 669-6459 to get a free estimate for garage painting.